- All Fishing Gear
- Lunch (full day only)
- Digital Trip Photos
- Cold Bottled Water / Snacks
For those of you bringing your own gear…
Rods & Reels:
- Smallmouth Bass Trips ~ 9’ 6-8wt. rods. Matching reels with floating and sinking lines.
- Trout Float Trips ~ 8.5’ – 10’ 4,5,6wt. rods. Matching reels with floating and sinking lines.
- Trout Wade Trips ~ 7.5’ – 9’ 3,4,5wt. rods. Matching reels with floating lines.
- Sunglasses (Amber polarized lenses are best)
- 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X Leaders and Tippet
- Fly Floatant
- Split Shot
- Non-Scuff Boat Shoes (float trips)
- Layered Clothing (quick dry material / protective sun gear)
- Breathable Waders and Boots for all conditions,
- Neoprene socks and boots for wet wading in the Summer.
All guides are CPR / First Aid Certified and Fully Insured.